Functional Strength Class
Bookings essential (Max 6 per class)
9.30 am Friday - Karina Craig, Physiotherapist
Due to NSW Health Regulations, please bring your own Mat, Towel and Water Bottle to class.
This 60 minute class is suitable for clients with a spinal condition, Osteoporosis, Osteopenia, or recent spinal operation/fusion.
This class is designed to:
- Increase bone and muscle strength;
- Improve core stability and posture;
- Practice optimal lifting and bending techniques;
- Improve balance and coordination to reduce risk of falls;
- Educate about risk factors for fractures and prevention.
$ 24.00 per class Casual Class
$ 19.00 per class 10 Pack price
- Rebates may apply under your Private Health Insurance Extras cover. Clients wishing to claim on their Private Health Fund are required to undergo a 30 minute Functional Strength Assessment prior to commencement – cost is $65 and is claimable on your health fund.