Established in 2006, our physiotherapist-led practice is an established and well-respected local business. We have gained a reputation for offering the highest standard of Pilates instruction and Physiotherapy treatment with a commitment to empowering our clients to move well and live well.
Our highly qualified and friendly staff (including physiotherapists, exercise physiologists and highly trained Pilates instructors) are here to assist you in recovering from injury and discovering the benefits of Pilates in a supportive and boutique environment. From general and sports conditioning to rehabilitation of injuries and other conditions, Pilates Power and Physiotherapy is here to meet your individual needs.
We offer a range of services including:
- Hands on Physiotherapy.
- Clinical Rehabilitation sessions (private or small group of 3).
- Exercise Physiology.
- Functional strength & mobility classes run by physiotherapists.
- Pilates Studio sessions (private or small group of 4);
- Pilates Matwork classes.
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme), EPC (Enhanced Primary Care Plans), CTP (Compulsory Third Party Insurance), WC (Workers Compensation), & DVA (Veterans).
- Massage Therapy.
Located in central Cronulla, close to public transport and with plenty of parking nearby, we are your conveniently accessible practice of choice.
- We want to be your ongoing provider of choice.
- We offer personalised, highly skilled, and evidence-based assessment and treatment.
- We achieve best possible outcomes – whether it is a rehabilitation process or fitness journey.
- We listen.
- To support and educate our clients with passion.
- To always use the latest evidence-based and experience guided approach.
- To achieve optimal mind body and social balance for our clients.
- To support and encourage self-management strategies.
- Focus is on YOU, our client.
- Warm and welcoming environment.
- Highest standard of clinical care.
- Ethical and professional approach.
- Adherence to industry codes of practice.