Covid 19 Policies
PPP Covid-19 Update Post Lockdown
The government has approved a return to group exercise from 11 October 2021. This includes Clinical Rehab Groups, Studio Group and Private Sessions, and Classes. Proof of full vaccination for Covid-19 (or valid medical exemption) will be required prior to returning to sessions as per NSW Health guidelines. As always, we will be taking all necessary precautions for a smooth and safe transition back into full operation. Please note conditions of entry below:
- Upon entry, check-in via the the Service NSW QR Code.
- Staff will check your vaccination certificate (or proof of medical exemption) prior to your first session and it will be recorded in our software.
- Masks are mandatory indoors.
- Upon entry to the practice you will be required to leave your shoes outside studios and sanitise your hands at the door. Don’t forget to bring your own towel and drink.
- Instructors and clients will practice social distancing. Instructors will guide you verbally through your workout. You will have your own set of equipment for your workout and will be required to clean the equipment at the end of the session.
- Sessions/classes will continue to run for 55 minutes to minimise contact between clients during the changeover. Please do not arrive to your session early – there will be no early entry.
For those clients who attend casually (non-regular or booking week by week) we will open the PPP branded App for your use in booking sessions/classes from 18 October 2021.
- Mat, Functional Strength & Conditioning and Fascial Fitness classes will resume with a limit of 6 per class. Classes will be available in casual or 10 packs and can be purchased via the App or at reception.
- Telehealth will remain for those clients unable to return, so call for bookings.
- Clients who are not fully vaccinated and wishing to attend a physiotherapy session can do so as reflected by the current federal anti-discrimination legislation, however, the appointment will be a one-to-one private consultation and cross over with other clients and staff will be prevented taking necessary measures. Masks must be worn within PPP premises until further notice.
See our full here Covid safety plan PPP October 2021