PPP Update – Returning client information
We have reached out to clients with long term bookings to confirm return to sessions. Please get in touch if you have not heard from us.
As always, we will be taking all necessary precautions for a smooth and safe transition back into full operation. Please note conditions of entry below:
- Upon entry, check-in via the the Service NSW QR Code.
- Staff will check your vaccination certificate (or proof of medical exemption) prior to your first session and it will be recorded in our software.
- Masks are mandatory indoors.
- Upon entry to the practice you will be required to leave your shoes outside studios and sanitise your hands at the door. Don’t forget to bring your own towel and drink.
- Instructors and clients will practice social distancing. Instructors will guide you verbally through your workout. You will have your own set of equipment for your workout and will be required to clean the equipment at the end of the session.
- Sessions/classes will continue to run for 55 minutes to minimise contact between clients during the changeover. Please do not arrive to your session early – there will be no early entry.
- Mat, Functional Strength & Conditioning and Fascial Fitness classes will resume with a limit of 6 per class. Classes will be available in casual or 10 packs and can be purchased via the App or at reception.
- Telehealth will remain for those clients unable to return, so call for bookings.