Functional Strength & Conditioning Class
COVID-19 Business Update 6/4/2020
As per government direction, we have temporarily ceased onsite Studio Pilates sessions, Reformer Classes, Mat Classes, Functional Fitness and Fascial Fitness classes from midday Monday, 23rd March 2020 until further notice. All pre-paid classes and packs will be placed on hold and can be used again once we are able to recommence these services.
PPP Cronulla is still operating as a Physiotherapy Clinic as we are an “essential service” under Australian Government guidelines. Please contact us on email@example.com for physiotherapy enquiries.
Bookings essential (Max 6-7 per class)
9.30am Tuesday - Jillian Lang, Exercise Physiologist
10.30am Wednesday - Karina Craig, Physiotherapist
9.30 am Friday – Barbara Wood, Physiotherapist
This 60 minute class is suitable for clients with a spinal condition, Osteoporosis, Osteopenia, or recent spinal operation/fusion.
This class is designed to:
- Increase bone and muscle strength;
- Improve core stability and posture;
- Practice optimal lifting and bending techniques;
- Improve balance and coordination to reduce risk of falls;
- Educate about risk factors for fractures and prevention.
$ 24.00 per class Casual Class
$ 19.00 per class Term enrolment (1 class/week)
- Rebates may apply under your Private Health Insurance Extras cover. Clients wishing to claim on their Private Health Fund are required to undergo a 30 minute Functional Strength Assessment prior to commencement – cost is $65 and is claimable on your health fund.