Functional Strength & Conditioning Class
9.30am and 10.30am Wednesday – Bookings essential
Run by our Physiotherapist, Barbara Wood
This 60 minute class is suitable for clients with a spinal condition, Osteoporosis, Osteopenia, or recent spinal operation/fusion.
This class is designed to:
- Increase bone and muscle strength;
- Improve core stability and posture;
- Practice optimal lifting and bending techniques;
- Improve balance and coordination to reduce risk of falls;
- Educate about risk factors for fractures and prevention.
$ 24.00 per class Casual Class
$ 19.00 per class Term enrolment (1 class/week)
- Bookings essential
- Rebates may apply under your Private Health Insurance Extras cover.