Pilates Studio Sessions resuming 13 June 2020
The announcement we have all been waiting for has arrived. The government has approved for a return to our Pilates Studio Sessions from Saturday, 13 June. This includes Studio Privates, Studio Group Sessions and Classes.
In order to ensure we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of yourselves and our instructors, there will be important changes made to how we operate in the studio, including a new studio layout. We will be taking all the necessary precautions for a smooth and safe transition back into full operation.
- Upon entry to the studio you will be required to leave your shoes outside and sanitise your hands at the door. Don’t forget to bring your own towel.
- Instructors will practice social distancing, they will teach in a ‘hands-off manner’ guiding you safely through your workout with their words. You will be responsible for navigating your way around the equipment so only you touch it during your workout. We kindly ask that when you finish working on one piece of equipment you use the spray bottle and disposable cloth to wipe it down, the bottle contains safe hospital grade disinfectant.
- There will be a 5 minute time period between each session to avoid a crossover of people arriving/departing. Sessions will run for 55 minutes and teachers will now follow this time frame more strictly for minimal contact between clients during the changeover. Please do not arrive to your session early – there will be no early entry.
- At the end of each day the studio will undergo a deep clean.
- Mat classes and Clinical Rehab classes (Functional Strength & Conditioning and Fascial Fitness) will resume with a limit of 5 per class. Classes will be available in casual or 10 packs and can be purchased via the App or at reception. No more term enrolment forms to fill in! More info re classes/timetable to follow.
- Some Zoom classes/Telehealth will remain for those clients not ready to return, so check the App or call for bookings.
- At this stage Reformer Classes are on hold due to new layout of equipment.
Contact us via email@example.com for more info or assistance